2019 4-Coin Gold Eagle Set MS-70 PCGS (FirstStrike®, Black Label)
The Gold American Eagle is based on Augustus Saint-Gaudens' 1907 $20 Gold Double Eagle, showing a proud Lady Liberty. With an iconic design and PCGS certification, this 2019 Gold Eagle set combines collectibility with bullion appeal.
- Contains 1.85 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of each coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees these coins were received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coins' release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
The Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2019 4 coin Gold American Eagle set to your cart today!
Grade Service: PCGS
Denomination: $5, $10, $25, $50
Mint Mark: W - West Point (Not Shown)
Metal Content: 1.85 troy oz
Manufacturer: US Mint
Thickness: Varies mm
Diameter: Varies mm