1887-O Morgan Silver Dollar MS-63 PCGS (Nicely Toned)
The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver Dollar collected in the world. This 1887-O Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-63 and has toning on both the obverse and reverse.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the New Orleans Mint’s “O” mintmark.
Grade Service: PCGS
Mint Mark: O - New Orleans
Metal Content: 0.7734 troy oz
Manufacturer: US Mint
Thickness: 3.1 mm
Diameter: 38.1 mm